SecureBlackbox (.NET) Description
SecureBlackbox (.NET edition) is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security.
SecureBlackbox offers wide range of security functions grouped into following packages:
* OpenPGPBlackbox - encrypt, sign, compress, decrypt and verify your documents and data using OpenPGP standard. Create, sign, revoke and manage OpenPGP keys.
* PDFBlackbox - encrypt, sign, compress, decrypt and verify PDF documents using public keys (X.509 certificates) and symmetric passwords or keys.
* XMLBlackbox - encrypt, sign, decrypt and validate XML documents using XMLDSig, XMLEnc, XAdES standards.
* SFTPBlackbox - transfer files and perform other file operations using secure SFTP protocol. Build your own SFTP server to distribute or accept files from other clients.
* SSHBlackbox - access remote shell, execute commands remotely, create secure tunnels, transfer your application data using SSH protocol. Also build your own SSH servers.
* PKIBlackbox - Generate, validate and manage objects of Public Key Infrastructure (X.509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revocation lists, certificate storages etc.). Get access to cryptography hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards).
* SSLBlackbox - support SSL and TLS protocols to secure your client and server applications. Transfer files via FTP (RFC 959) and FTP-over-SSL (RFC 2228) protocols for secure File Transfer. Access Web data via HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
* EDIBlackbox - exchange business information via AS2 and AS3 protocols.
* ZIPBlackbox - compress data with strong encryption.
* MIMEBlackbox - create and process e-mail messages, including mail, signed and encrypted using S/MIME or PGP/MIME.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2008, 2005, 2003, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5, Mono (1.0 or 2.0) or .NET CF (1.0, 2.0, 3.5).
SecureBlackbox (.NET) Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in SecureBlackbox (.NET) 8.1.189
Release notes are not available currently.
SecureBlackbox (.NET) Requirements
No additional system requirements.